Just gotten off skype with Baby Jun and the entire family was watching intently as he wobbled on his own for the very first time!! Yes, Baby Jun has taken his first step ! Wished I could be there to capture all on video ...hehehe
Talking abt babies, I just received this little surprise from my colleague for her prince's 1st month celebration. Isn't the box adorable ?! I love the baby blue silk ribbon and was happily swinging it on my way home... =)
Talking abt babies, I just received this little surprise from my colleague for her prince's 1st month celebration. Isn't the box adorable ?! I love the baby blue silk ribbon and was happily swinging it on my way home... =)
And surprisingly everything is still in its place when I
opened it up...hehehe
What a nice variety too. And there are little details like the ring of border around each egg and the catalogue neatly rolled up in a scroll.
And a cute Thank You card from the Baby to top it up ... how endearing !
No comments:
Post a Comment