Saturday, August 09, 2008

Durian pig out at Olympics Party !

It was with great anticipation that I gathered (ahem... coerced more likely..hehehe) some of my buddies at my place for a Olympics Party ! Ok, I admit, I was the only one who was SUPER keen to watch the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony 2008 and I can;t possibily watched it alone right?!! = P

By 7.45pm, I was frantically jamming Sand & Ler Ler's hp and reminding them not to miss the miss the magic hour ... 8.08pm on 08.08.08

And the ceremony did not disappoint one bit. Our eyes were glued to the screen from the first minute and I was shrieking in excitement and oohing and aahing at the wonderful display of colours, discipline, technology and the whole ingenuity of it ... Kudos to China

This is one of my favourite scene ... love the gravity defying folks effortlessly skating round the globe. Way cool boy .


And the highlight of the ceremony has to be seeing our national flag entering the stadium but it sure was a LONG wait. We were like the 186th team or so and I even fell asleep while waiting ...hehehe ...ssssshhhh ....

Nonetheless, my heart was swelling with pride when I spotted the familiar crescent and stars and was jumping up and down in joy.hahaha



So where is the durian party you say ? Here it is, all 5 boxes in all ! Enjoy our pics ! YUMMY











No comments: