Friday, June 25, 2010

Safra National Runway Cycling 20 Jun 2010

Managed to convince laine to join me this time round and boy was it fun !We started slightly later than the massive flag off (it would hv been super crowded) so we had more space between our bikes to leisurely chat and enjoy the morning sun and breeze.

I came all prepared, geared with cap, sunblock, waist pouch, mp3 etc ...except my IC for the redemption of the bike so I had to place my poor "bling bling" handphone as deposit .. = (

Well, in any case, no distraction may not be a bad thing...

Bumped into the HR gals at the event so why miss the a photo opp ?hehehe

A well deserved water break .. was happily and SLOWLY "gurping" down the nice and cool H20 .. err, can I have another one pleassseee (okie, I admit, the guy at the dispenser was kinda cute) .. = P

Yippee completion! But we did more than 4km cos we went on the wrong side and ended on the endurance route which we felt something was amiss when all the cyclist were zooming passed us while we cycled in our la-di-da manner ! Did an about turn and found our way back eventually .. how sotong! See lah what yakking all the way does ... = )

No comments: