Knowing that Teachers' Day is round the corner, I wanted to get Jun involved in making little cards for his N2 teachers so I whipped out some paper and bought some really nice puffy stickers and wala, here's our final creation ! Cute right ???
Jun had the utmost important job of choosing the appropriate stickers and doing the decoration and his choices are pretty good ! Though I admit, I had to convince him on the placement cos kids just like to stick all over the card without a concept ... ok ok, I know I shdn't stifle his creativity. I will LEARN... = (
Anyway, I love the cards so much that I HAD to keep some memories of them .Hahaha
Oh, and the furry pens are soooo princessy and best of all they dun cost a bomb so I bought extras for Ah Rong & Su Lian too ! Of cos the little prince took a blue pen too ... how can he be left out by his 二十四孝姐姐 right? Did I mention that I have an entire set of these furry mink pens in my office too ? Who says one can't be cute at work huh ? = P
Okie okie, but to the topic ...anyway, we had lotsa fun & most of all, I wanted to expose Jun to little handicraft and hands on actitvities away from FB (yes, I started him on it ...sorry..yesterday he was glued to ipad but that's not my fault honestly!) and Disney Channel (err, I subscribed that too...oops).
Jun had the utmost important job of choosing the appropriate stickers and doing the decoration and his choices are pretty good ! Though I admit, I had to convince him on the placement cos kids just like to stick all over the card without a concept ... ok ok, I know I shdn't stifle his creativity. I will LEARN... = (
Anyway, I love the cards so much that I HAD to keep some memories of them .Hahaha
Oh, and the furry pens are soooo princessy and best of all they dun cost a bomb so I bought extras for Ah Rong & Su Lian too ! Of cos the little prince took a blue pen too ... how can he be left out by his 二十四孝姐姐 right? Did I mention that I have an entire set of these furry mink pens in my office too ? Who says one can't be cute at work huh ? = P
Okie okie, but to the topic ...anyway, we had lotsa fun & most of all, I wanted to expose Jun to little handicraft and hands on actitvities away from FB (yes, I started him on it ...sorry..yesterday he was glued to ipad but that's not my fault honestly!) and Disney Channel (err, I subscribed that too...oops).
Happy Teachers' Day !!
No comments:
Post a Comment