Hmm ... ever wonder why it we call it Lazy Sunday ? True, one does get all relaxed and all chummy, lovely dovey, piggiezzzzzzzz (you get the idea).....on a Sunday. It must be something in the air or just mental ?
People are just suddenly nicer, friendly and generally more humane.
Look at the traffic as a good example. I LOVE driving on a Sunday (though generally I hate to drive, much prefer to be chauffeured of cos .. *nose in the air* ) where there are neither "suicidal squads" nor F1 wannabe zigzaging down the expressways! Come to think of it, maybe these folks are too deep in their slumber from the all night partying on the Happening Saturdays ...Thank god for that!
*Tick tock tick tock* Am I hearing things or is my Sunday coming to an end ?? It cannot be true ... NOOOOooooooo .... *breaks out in cold sweat .. pant pant*
Okie, breathe breathe ...why are Mondays so hard to survive? Mondays are always associated with all things bad ... like Manic Monday, Monday Blues ... errrrr ... someone help me ? And just for the record, I hate Mondays (except of cos for the cute gym instructor I get to see at the end of the rainbow .. oh, Monday I meant)
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mondays are bad cos I need to do sill new hire inductions and 'welcome' those silly new ppl... God knows how long will they stay in the organisation.. like how our payroll colleages say..'How long is their transit period?'(haha..)
Also, people tend to think that everone work throughout the weekend so they will expect you to produce your work over the weekend too...
My my .. what a grouchy Monkey we have here .. more bananas perhaps ?Hahahaha ...
haha... bananas??? me not jaokim... no like bananas...haha...(for those who watch S'pore Idols to understand this man...)
Oh no gotta sleep soon so that can look 'pretty' to 'welcome' the new hires..
Yah right, look who's talking when who saw who online too ?hahaha.. and nope.. din get to the beach .. had a dip at the pool though but males are far & few, not to talk abt hunks ...does litte boys in cute trunks count? = )
Post a Comment