Sunday, September 10, 2006


Okie okie , I admit I have succumbed to the blogging bug (yes ... I know, i'm SLOW) but then again ... Here I am!

Wondering who in the world is Ziggy ? And who cares if Ziggy loves who ?? Well, for a start, for those who are just dying to know (though I suspect the numbers are not gonna be pretty) my encounter with Mr Ziggy happened last Saturday when our eyes fell upon each other in a little dingy corner of the Library (awwww ... how romantic yah, always knew I will find an intellectual man) & I impulsively swooped him up in my arms and the next thing you know we are enjoying each other's company in the comfort of my room (yup .. you heard it right) ... I scored didn't i ?

Hmmm ... guess I better spare you the juicy details cos it is my nature to be totally sensitive to other's feelings lest I conjure some unwarranted pangs of envy (ain't I such a sweetie... blink blink)

Did I hear a snigger somewhere ? Do YOU doubt me ?? How dare you .......guess it all so quickly ?? Yes yes, put a stake in my heart right now ... there is no Mr Intelligent nor passionate romp in my room . Happy ?!!(Sigh, can't a girl just fantasize ... even in her blog?)

For those uninitiated... presenting MR ZIGGY ......

Okie, he may not be much of a hunk (come to think of it, he is WAY off that path) but he is soooo adorable with his insecurities and innocent hope for WORLD PEACE ....yup another case of acquired taste as usual.
*Disclaimer : I did NOTHING to the book.. it came in THAT condition *

5 comments:

Monkey said...

Mini Ziggy, gotta share juicy information...like ur hobby or ur new generation of guys.. hehe...

Ziggylove said...

Ooohhh .... you reminded me, my new generation of hunks ..*drool drool.. slurp slurp* Am dreaming now ..

Monkey said...

yup yup... share with our finger gang about your new generation hunks..

Black Bit said...

Congrats on being a blogger! A bit slow but ah well, never too late to start. I think there are no prizes to who the monkey is, right?

charms said...

That's certainly real cool... Welcome to the blogger's community!