Oooooohhh ...just 2 more days to Freedom, Fun & Food in Kimchi Land!! Kimchi Kimchi Kimchi !hahahaha .....heard one will definitely gain weight from the trip. Dun believe me, ask the turtle who lives in MP basement and she will attest to it man or at least her tummy shows... =P
Can't get to sleep now. So totally excited. One whole week away from crappy pple who thinks too highly of themselves, (probably thats why high heels are a must to elevate ??? maybe) or Taichi masters who kills with their IGNORANCE !! Like they say, common sense cannot be taken for granted. I SO agreee....*rolls eyes*
Wonder if any of you does the following prior to a trip or am I just mad ??
1. Buys new clothes (its true! Bought at least 2 tops, 1 pair of jeans and several god-knows-what for the trip)
2. Packs & repacks umpteen times (Ask mum, she thinks I'm a goner)
3. Insomnia (prob my retribution from gloating over the misfortune of my colleagues ..hehehe)
Was talking to one of my colleagues earlier today on what to bring back from Korea and she gave me a great idea in view of the HAZY situation we are facing now ... Hehehehe ...second a guess ?
Yup, bottles & bottles of FRESH AIR from Jeju Island ... cheap and good yah so if you receive one, you know I am MOST concerned abt your health (though some says Korean ginseng works better) but friends look beyond the dollars and cents right ??? * blink blink*
Oh oh, so does this mean I need to repack now ? ziplock or bottles? How many do I need? 1, 2 ,3 ,4, 5 ... lost count!! Or do I need a new suitcase ? Aarrggghhh ... so many questions, so little time ....
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Enjoy your trip! Am sure Jeju island would be really nice. Think it is rather cool in Seoul now.Take care and have LOADS of fuN!
It was WONDERFUL !! Taken tons & tons of pic ... like almost 700 shots!hahahaha ...Fell in love with Korea, still have my heart there though.Will share with all some of the stories soon.muack
Post a Comment