
Here's my favourite.Yup, you are right, that is my "throne". Ain't it cute with the PINK kitty? Its not useless oki, according to the packing, it is a deodorizer. So who says deodorizers must come in stiff little bottles. =P Always believe that all things can be made fun...hehehe


Next on my list is this tulip looking bulb. Bet you didn't guess that it is for the TAP yah. Look closely at the 2nd pic and you get the idea. Lovely isn't it ???
After note :Realised that my taps at home are NOT designed like this so it doesn't fit. So any takers let me know ... = )

Okie, I know this is just an ordinary sticker but it is really one that glows in the dark (honestly, I personally tested it) and what I like about it is the illustration at the upper left hand corner where they showed the difference.In case you are thinking that your friend here has decided to turn back the clock and start sticking these on my walls, you are half right! hahaha ...
Wrong cos these stickers are really for 2 totally adorable little boys whom I will see tomorrow at the Travel Fair and Right cos I was so tempted to purchase tons of them and make a huge picture (with roads & cars & building etc etc etc) on my wall! Of cos, I know if I do that, Ms Elephie (aka Monkey aka my unofficial Financial Controller) will nag at me endless and I will be made to forgo all shopping at DP (no way!!) so all I am left with is this blog whereby I will pop in from time to time to relive my "dream"...hahahaha
3 comments:
Quick. Tell me how old you are? How old are you??....
Hmm... old is the wrong word man ... have errr .. about 30 yrs to compulsory retirement !hahaha ...old is but a state of mind .. ooommmmm.....
oh yes...you know what.. I had to stand outside the shop to wait for the MJ queen & pinky princess to drag themselves out of the shop man...
Post a Comment