Monday, November 06, 2006

Fallen Out of Grace

With the arrival of Baby Jun whom everyone including myself are going all ga-ga over (Trust me, I check out every Kiddy Palace outlet at every shopping centre I go & never fails to WANT to buy something back 'cept I get stopped by Ms Monkey !) I have come to realise that I have neglected someone really impt in my life thus I pledge to devote this page to her. No, she is not my Mum .. but my cute, french speaking piggie, BELLE!

For those who have not met her, here she is (with her crew cut).....

Yes, I know she doesn't look much like her namesake but she is really very cute & loveable. Pardon the chubby hand as I wanted to show what a petite little one she is. And yup, she is a full grown piggie (approximately 5 yrs old) at 600g!



Here's another one of her trying to escape and that's when my double chin comes in useful .. hehehe






Ain't she pretty with her little blossom plum kissable pink lips ? (and I was not talking abt myself, though those lips are delectable too)Mmmuuaaackkkk! hahahaha

5 comments:

Monkey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monkey said...

belle is so cute...but wised he is healtier...a bit too small for a full grown 'piggy' rite...

Ziggylove said...

its a SHE!!! My friend, you must be sleepy .. her name is Belle for crying out loud!hahahaha ..

Anyway, vet says she is probably a smaller breed so even at adulthood, still looks so tiny. In any case, she is still my baby ..=)

charms said...

i just feel that Ding Dong BELLE looks a little luan... can't see its eyes...

Ziggylove said...

My dear charmlet, she has BLACK eyes within BLACK Hair so how to see ??!!! *faintz*