Thursday, January 04, 2007

What have I been up to lately ? Plenty!

Gosh, it has been almost a month since I last blogged. Lots stuff happened, partying, pigging out, stoning at work (hahaha ... blame it on the lunch man) and of cos seeing not one but two rainbows over the weekend! Just lovely !hehehehe ... Read on for more updates ..


As promised.. here's the SHOCKING freebie I've gotten at the health talk on my 1st day of work.Imagine my embarassement when the GUY handled this to me ... hmm ... maybe it was a HINT ...but I shy lah ....come to think of it ... he's quite cute ....hmmmm....


Wait, there's more .. these are RAUNCHY calender cards that came with the ahem "protective wear" above and trust me you can see the "assets" of the girls quite clearly. Was totally tickled that these were given out at the staff canteen during lunch! Feasting took on a different meaning altogether ...hahahah

Back to pretty stuff.. I went to the Singapore Garden Festival over one the weekends and this is one of my favourite pic. It was truly heavenly with all the pretty arrangements and I just love the blooming orchids. My poor "photographer" was whisked from exhibits to exhibits as I greedibly want all the pretty moments to be captured.Ooohh ..... this was a pic taken with my decade old buddies (yes, we have been friends that long!) and it was Meow's "secret" ROM BBQ on 23 Dec. One more off the shelf ....hehehe ...mum, if you are reading this, dun stress me out yah!

Aint't he cute ? So adorable right !! Was trying to doll him up (ala Anne Gables) and leave him under the Xmas tree to surprise his mum ..hehehe ... bet she will KILL me ...

Managed to figure out what's that ?? M Bao Bao insisted on me taking this weird pic during our dinner at MUSHROOM pot. Quite ex to eat there though so be prepared.

Yes yes this is my lovely rainbow that cheered up my entire day. This was taken onboard a cab and Ms Monkey will tell you what a pest I was, trying to capture the best angle and plastering my face on the wind screen...hahaha... think the driver uncle must be cursing me under his breath ...some sua gu who has NEVER seen a rainbow ...hehehe



And of cos, my cute botak Jun who was such a good boy and din cry when they shaved his head. Such a wonderful bundle of joy !




1 comment:

Monkey said...

hmmm, how come one of the photos has no comment one...
well, yes yes..my lady goddess was so irritating.. she kept taking photos of the rainbow & video as well.. can die man...