Thursday, May 03, 2007

My conclusion .. at least what I THINK it is !

Sigh ... after 22 capsules of antibiotics, 13 tablets of flu med, almost 120ml of yucky cough syrup (yes, those in potent PINK) & numbing my tongue with countless lozenges, I'm sad to say ...I am still SICK ...arrghhh ... I can smell another wasted weekend encroaching ... Noooooo...

With the recent spat of events, I have come to a logical conclusion and that is I'M ALLERGIC TO WORK!! OR should I say ... WORK MAKES ME SICK ! C'mon, not in the literal sense... must be politically correct okie cos you never know how a friend of a friend of a friend could end up as your boss and reading this entry!! = P

So for those who are at their wit's end thinking of what to get me as a get well present ... I know that's what ALL of you have been thinking so dun be shy ... I initially wanted to tell you not to stand on ceremony but since I KNOW you will INSIST , I will settle for ..Zzzzzzzzzz .....

1 comment:

charms said...

wenz, give some thought about moving on or accept the environment. Get well soon, babe...