Okie, I know no ones likes being sick but this is really terrible. Been down with god knows what over the weekend and played Doctor with my own prescription of Panadol, Clarinase, lozenges and Woods but sigh ....I am STILL sick ..so have to make the inevitable trip to the polyclinic. It was super crowded I tell u ... feels sick just sitting inside cos every now and then, someone is coughing and blowing their noses.
What makes it more irritating is my new company/colleagues are not too kind when it comes to absence like that . Especially since I am considered new. But it is ridiculous, a person is sick then must take MC right ??!! Such insecurity ... and I can imagine I will BE the topic during lunch time gossip. Can't pple just make use of their time more constructively ?? Medical leave entitlement is given for a reason, not just a show to staff that the org "cares". I am one who objects to any org who gives monetary rewards for being MC free. I agree it has its merits but many a times, pple come to work sick just cos they do not want to have that marked against them and in the process, spread the virus around to their colleagues! Totally irresponsible I must say.
In any case, some of you might have thought the fever has burnt some of my brain cells which has resulted in my raving ... fear not, I am still very sane ... except a little irritated cos of the work related sms I am getting . Arrggghhh ..... and its all under my personal account for your info .
Come to think of it ... maybe the above is the words of a hungry woman ....hahahaha .. time to make my bread soaked in tea ... I know its very ah Ma-ish but I can't swallow so cant be helped right. Short of mincing all my food like a baby ...hahahaha
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Get well soon! And don't have worry too much about work. :)
HUGS from the CHARMING LER! MUCKS!
Post a Comment