Anyway, here's pics of Marge & Sand & me ...Mitch & Hubby were seated some rows back so couldn't get a shot of the lovebirds .. = P
I admit, I forced Marge to take this picture with the Michael Jackson look a like (was he supposed to be a wizard ?!) ... he does look scary right but since he gave me a Harry Porter stationary set, I shall spare him my OTHER comments ...hehehe

Love this goofy shot of 2 popcorn loving chicks !
Hey, realised that I do have a pic of Mitch .... feet ! hehehe .... very unlike her right ? Marge, what have you done to your neighbour ??!! = P
Here's me, trying to get a pretty shot with the next Movie I wanna watch ... 881 !!! Getai ROCKs ! Oh, and I have pestered my dad to bring me to a happening Getai this weekend. Will update my experience yah .
No comments:
Post a Comment