Saturday, August 18, 2007

Firework Festival

Well, decided to blog while waiting for my hair to dry from the late night washing. Yup, I went to the Firework Festival at Marina Bay and the display was spectacular! Din manage to take any pictures cos I had it on video with lots screaming and cheering in the background by yours truly no less! hahaha ... Lesson learnt : NEVER scream when trying to video cos its really embarrassing when replayed ! = P

But before I got to Marina Bay (FINALLY), I had to bear with bumper to bumper traffic along AYE right from Jalan Boon Lay to Keppel, inching every few seconds and fending off "advances" from both lanes with the audacity to squeeze in front of me (which I counted was like a total of 5 cars along the entire journey ... pretty sad case yah). It took me like 1.5hrs through the horrendous Friday Jam and I was literally going out of my mind especially when I see these along the way ...


And yes, I was so bored ( and so stationary!) that I took out my cam and started clicking away

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how come you din add in the "drama" part? superman & transformer tingy.... hehehehe....