Of cos I was not alone in my baking frenzy ...had Sand Sand to help me and take my pics too (noticed how I LOOKED slimmer ...hehehe...Sand is a pro at that already cos I kept nagging NOT to take my fat arms..hahaha)
Anyway, it was a pretty simple recipe and we had fun baking & mixing ...

My final creation... Vanilla Chocolate Chip Muffins on my new pretty plate (see I told you it will come in useful... see my previous entry..hahaha)
Extremely pleased with how the muffins turned out.It is very unlike the typical buttery muffin (which bro likes so he is not a fan of this batch).
Instead, it tasted more similar to those muffins found at the coffee/tea joints & cafes with a milky after taste. Good thing was that it is neither oily nor overly sweet and would be a great snack during tea time.
1 comment:
Hi there. I got the same Muffin baking book. It's good, ain't it? I tried 1 of the recipe & it turned out well.
Post a Comment