Friday, December 26, 2008

Post Christmas Sale!

Yup, you heard me right ... Tis the season to be jolly cos the Post Christmas Sale is now On ...woahhhooooo...

Actually, what started as innocent window shopping (yah right, like who will ever believe that I will ONLY window shop??!!) developed into a full blown shopping mania at
Aussino@Paragon.

I mean the store was huge (oki, me sua ku can, never been to Paragon outlet what..hehehe) and within minutes, the damage was done.


After 2 sets of bedsheets, 1 set of quilt cover, 2 sets of kitchen towels, 2 pairs of bedroom slippers, 2 sets of plates and an apron & mitten set, I was totally happy with myself. Yeah !!

So here's what my mum will says as SPLURGING but they are so adorable that I MUST have them ....= P

Princessy "fur"lined slippers is an essential in the bedroom okie...


Such adorable darlings ..Anyone for a cuppa tea & muffin?

花花one ... I like.....

Perfect attire for my new found hobby (baking!)


So... justifiable not ?? = )

No comments: