Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pineapple Tart Frenzy

I was on the verge of giving up baking pineapple tarts (after trying 2 different recipes) when I chanced upon a winning formula from my colleague ..yippee!!

Only problem now is how to make them look prettier!!Hahaha..

My first try was pretty ok but lack the milky taste to it so that failed my own test. The second try was by following a recipe on the Sunday Times and it was really bland ... Dad even had to suggest spreading peanut butter on it (to make it more edible???!!) ...

So it was with much anticipation that I embarked on my third (and final) try and lo & behold, it turned out to be what I like ..the melt in your mouth texture...yummy...

Ok, I admit, I cheated.I had to "bug" my colleague to ask her mum for the recipe after tasting one of her yummy pineapple tarts...hehehe
Watching them is a joy ...
What else can you do while waiting right ? Pose lor...hehehe

My not-so-round pineapple tarts






No comments: