Sunday, July 25, 2010

Batam Trip_17 Jul 2010

Last Saturday, a group of us went to Batam on a 1 day trip and it wasn't too bad though it did not start off too well cos SOMEBODY was LATE hence the entire group MISSED the intended ferry at 8.20am .

Okie, I admit, the SOMEBODY was MOI !! I AM THE GUILTY ONE!!

No excuses given, I had bad time management skills and ended up at the ferry terminal a tad too late for check in (despite me sprinting all the way from harbour front NEL to the check in counter ..bet the building was trembling with my every step ...hehehe)

Thankfully, I have a group of wonderful and understanding friends who gamely went back to the ticketing counter to request for the next available ferry and unfortunately, the 9am ferry was fully booked so we had to wait another 2 hrs for the 10.30am ferry ... = (

Despite the initial hiccups, we managed to reach Batam just in time for the seafood lunch and we continued with the day trip to a cultural show (din really like the portion where the man demonstrated his glass eating capabilities), polo tee outlets, massage and finally a short walk about at some shopping centre.

Posing in the coach ... what else is new ??Hehehe

Buah Salat Chips or Gong Gong Keropok anyone ?

Finally a group pic with our happy purchases of tees, keropok, Kueh Lapis,
Kueh Ambon and Indo Mee ! Sedap !!

No comments: