Awww ... am watching CNA on "I Do, Let's Eat!" one of my favourite weekend shows and its the final episode featuring a medieval wedding. So magical right ? And the groom and bride calling themselves KING & QUEEN along with homemade thrones with 12 ladies in waiting and 12 knights ...imagine that! And all the guests were gamely geared in medieval costume .. wish I could attend a wedding like that . Love thematic parties ...
And of cos not forgeting the most important part of a wedding .. the FOOD ! Yup, it was all done in medieval style along with a huge roasted pig (like our suckling pig) and the weirdest of it all must be the Fish & Fruit tart below ...and apparently the most delectable dish of the night !

Here's some pics I have taken from the show .. yup, I do love my camera ... = )
1 comment:
are you dreaming of having your wedding too??? i though u wanted a new grand church wedding man... hehehee...
Post a Comment