Am super busy this week with preparation of the Recruitment Drive at NTU on Thursday and there are like a millions things undone! Nearly had an heart attack when I did the set up in the afternoon cos all the other companies were really elaborate and had their own contractors fixing up the booths. My poor colleague and I were the only HR folks around amongst the contractors and we were sweating buckets putting up our very limited posters... sigh ... why oh why did I NOT spend the $$!! So guess tomorrow we just had to turn on our charms and wow the students with our .... ermmmm ....personality ???? hahahaha ...
Wish Me Luck ! My bonus depends on this ! or at least a small portion of it ....hahahah
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha ! Go 'sian' the fresh grads huh ?!! :P
Post a Comment