Saturday, September 29, 2007

My resident Garfield

Just wanted to share a few pics of the resident Garfield at my place. I thought it (can't figure out male or female) looks pretty cute but Sand (obviously not a cat lover!) thought otherwise and was standing like 5 metre away when I snapped these pics.

Actually, it did not look very friendly (maybe cos I was not there with offerings) and at 1 point, possibly hungry ... warning ....hahaha

Anyway, this Garfield is but one of the several cats guarding my little garden next to the lift landing and it never amazes me how they can make us, the residents, feel like trespassers of their land! Confidence plays a huge role and I must take my hat off to these little (ahem.. I meant BIG) gungho kitties ...

Yes, and it is ALOOF too !!

1 comment:

Black Bit said...

You have a cat! I like!