Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to March (& an April) Babies!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to you, Happy BIRTHDAY to Terry, Michelle, Karen, Elaine, Anna, Aly & Me-eee ... Happy Birthday to us !!

I just love March cos so many of my favourite folks are celebrating their birthdays..yippee !!

Twins ?Karen & me sharing a cake from Mum = )


My little surprise at Subway(thanks to my colleagues Janey, Hong Geok & Mummy Karen) .. the flowers are beautiful right ? Love it .. muack

Dinner with Sand & Grace at Fish & Co. Thank god I managed to convince them not to get the crew to sing me a Birthday Rap (I was supposed to stand on my chair while they sing !!

And how can we forget our Thumb, ACBG & Blur Ler Ler birthdays too right ?
Point to note, the cheesecake at Dempsey Olio is yummy !!


No comments: