Waking up at 8.30am on a Sunday morning was almost a sin in Wendy's book but what to do, Mum overrides all desire to crawl back into the my "nest" so there I was at Sing Expo bright and early.
So what was my role there ? For those who went for the fair, you were made to wear a wrist tag (like in Disneyland or Genting Highlands) right ? So I decided to be the "Official" wrist tag helper for the day cos so many pple were struggling ! Hahaha ... In no time I could tear off the sticker and attach to visitors' wrists in 1 smooth move ok.
And it was interesting to note that Singaporeans are generally quite obedient and polite but I had my fair share of visitors who refused to wear the tags and made nasty remarks. Some remarked that they felt like patients being hospitalised and that it was bad luck ! Others said it was like a prisoner !So incredible right
Some rude Aunties gave me the impression that I was SUPPOSED to wait on them like a maid and brushed me aside after I have attached the tags on their wrist. The audacity !! *Fumes*
Anyway, when I got bored, I decided to bring the camera round the fair and here's what I took. Was a little disappointed as the fair this time round was not as fanciful & colourful. Guess Singaporeans are practical and have no time for marketing gimicks. All you need to attact them is to show a huge sign with DISCOUNT ! REDUCED PRICES ! and they are sold...hehehe
Mum & company were very proud of the marketing this time round. Honestly it was more sophisticated than previous years. Not too bad.
So what was my role there ? For those who went for the fair, you were made to wear a wrist tag (like in Disneyland or Genting Highlands) right ? So I decided to be the "Official" wrist tag helper for the day cos so many pple were struggling ! Hahaha ... In no time I could tear off the sticker and attach to visitors' wrists in 1 smooth move ok.
And it was interesting to note that Singaporeans are generally quite obedient and polite but I had my fair share of visitors who refused to wear the tags and made nasty remarks. Some remarked that they felt like patients being hospitalised and that it was bad luck ! Others said it was like a prisoner !So incredible right
Some rude Aunties gave me the impression that I was SUPPOSED to wait on them like a maid and brushed me aside after I have attached the tags on their wrist. The audacity !! *Fumes*
Anyway, when I got bored, I decided to bring the camera round the fair and here's what I took. Was a little disappointed as the fair this time round was not as fanciful & colourful. Guess Singaporeans are practical and have no time for marketing gimicks. All you need to attact them is to show a huge sign with DISCOUNT ! REDUCED PRICES ! and they are sold...hehehe
Mum & company were very proud of the marketing this time round. Honestly it was more sophisticated than previous years. Not too bad.
Very literally a symbol of Desaru Fruit Farm ... made of real fruits & I was tempted to sneak a dragonfruit into my jeans. Yah right ?!
Lonely Planet no more ..
My dream holiday to Japan. Prime Travel is premium quality man.
Since I can't see my cherry blossom this year, I will settle for illusion...
Interesting Philippines Booth. Like a little hut.
A cushion for every korean home .. love the colours !
No comments:
Post a Comment