Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Kids are a joy .... when they ain't yours!

Yup yup .... had tons and tons of encounters with kids this lunar new year & boy are they fun to play with .. until they started crying that is !hahaha ..

So here are some kiddos whom I've managed to coax with sweets and toys and the ultimate bait .. HONG BAO ! (from my mum of cos, me not qualified okie!) heheheh ...
So the lines are not open to vote who is the cutest .... dun mind getting some votes myself = P

Jerome, the naughtiest boy of the family but our little precious ... though he once made me ( & Ms Monkey)search the entire pool for his lost toy diving penguin like some sunken treasure ...


Our latest addition, Princess Alyssa, who was pretty anti social until she needs a pillow to lie on for her nap and guess who had the "honour" ... ahem ... I would like to think its because I cushiony???hahahah



Oh, not forgetting, little Miss Evangeline who was totally smitten with Uncle John (Auntie Rose's husband) till he had to hide in his study ...talk abt kids maturing early! = P


How can I miss out Mr Benjamin Bond 007 ?? What a cutey right ? Dun you just want to give him a little nibble ??


Which is what I attempted !!! Hahaha ....Yum Yum ....

Now this is Che Che Janna who insisted on wearing her Korean costume for house visiting ! Kids, never know what they are thinking ....hehehe ... oh, and that is poor Jaleb who looked absolutely helpless and overwhelmed by his sister's smothering love .... and yes, I did rescue him eventually ..

And my all time favourite, Baby Joey Jun in his make believe kangaroo pouch ... ain't he just edible ........ I meant, adorable...... hahaha ...

No comments: