Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Birthday ....

Just in case you are wondering what happened to the pics of my own Birthday .. here it is .
It was held at my gran's place at Clementi along & they were so sweet to surprise me with my favourite strawberry shortcake from 4 Leaves and of cos ... FLOWERS from my little monkey !!hehehehe...

See my excited look as I open AC & LS's present ?? Its a really sexy looking necklace stand which I casually mentioned about in Oct/Nov last year !So touched that they remembered...



And of cos not forgetting the Ang Bao (which I extorted from AC !) I received on my Chinese Birthday. It was literally a red packet with a wonderfully sweet note & birthday bear ... awwwww ..

Taken outside The Animal Clinic@ Clementi while waiting for Belle to wake from her GA. Pardon me for the puffy eyes, were so worried and upset over Belle's condition that I was tearing while anxiously waiting for time to past. Thankfully, dear little monkey came to accompany me and cheered me up with this little surprise ...Friends, what I will do without them ... hugz...muack muack muack ...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

we are glad that u like the gift... hope belle law will have a speedy recovery....

Monkey said...

what are friends for man.. of course we will be there to support & celebrate with our darling princess... *mucks mucks*