Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Homecoming !

Yeah ! Grannie and Baby Jun will be coming back this week and I am so excited ... worried ... excited....worried .... I Can't make up my mind !hehehehe

Am so looking forward to Baby Jun's 1st Birthday Party and have a million and one ideas on how to throw the party ... bouncing castle (nah, too young), 3D birthday cake (I like!) and even the those stationary kiddy rides (remember the ones which you will pester and whine whenever you pass by the provision shop with your parents??) And still undecided and I only have 3 more days !

Hmm , how abt those "walking" balloons & banners & cute plates and cups ? May be a good idea to fill the place with several of those right? Ok, I admit, I am having fun planning the party and since Baby Jun is too young to know what is happening, it will be a party for us adults..heheheh

2 comments:

Handmade With Love said...

Hahaha ! Let's throw a party at McD & make everyone put on those party hats & eat Happy Meals ! Yeah !

Eliza said...

i think FOOD must be in good supply at any party! hahahA