Imagine sitting in a room with lizzies (Ler's term of affection for LIZARDS !Eeekkk!!) doing all kinds of funny acrobatic stunts in front of you (its amazing how they can contort themselves) ... yup, thats my exact predicament now and I am absolutely terrified of them!
Was happily clearing my work in the office earlier today when Uncle Eugene (Baby Jun's dad) gave me a call and gleefully suggested that we drive to Pagoh (in Muar, Msia) in the evening to visit my relatives. I gamely agreed, not knowing that I will be the one doing the driving (on Msia roads... shudder ) and forgetting that my grandaunt's place is in the kampong where lizzies crawls all over the place .
So there I was totally tensed up behind the wheels crawling at 100km/hr and 200% concentration on the roads cos the highways were not lit up like the Singapore roads I was used to (Spoilt brat , i admit). I finally made it though .. with Uncle taking over the wheels at a halfway break and speeding at 130km/hr...hahaha ...so you can imagine his frustration at SLOW me ...
Anyway, here I am nursing all my mozzies wounds and ever so watchful of those lizzies running all over the walls ...think it is going to be a sleepless night ... there goes that clicking sound again ... arrrgghhh !!!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should try driving at 180km/hr. you get there faster!
Post a Comment